Would you like to join a dynamic team to develop your career? GCK Energy is offering the opportunity to join its team as a Mobile Solutions Operational Technician in Lempdes, 15 minutes from Clermont-Ferrand (63).
About GCK Energy
Established in 2019, GCK Energy plays a major role at the heart of Green Corp Konnection by providing bespoke grid and off-grid green power solutions. Backed by its financial capacity and the reputation of its shareholders, the company wishes to expand in target market segments, particularly green motor sport and major sporting and cultural events.
About Green Corp Konnection
Located in Savoie and Puy de Dôme, Green Corp Konnection – GCK – is an ecosystem of industrial companies at the forefront of the energy transition, divided into three divisions:
- A Technology & Industry division that brings together all of our activities around the development and integration of innovative technologies dedicated to tomorrow’s mobility: lithium-ion batteries, powertrains, electric motors, fuel cells;
- A Motorsport division which, thanks to our GCK Motorsport racing team that competes in the world rallycross championship and rally-raid, enables us to test the technological solutions proposed by our Technology & Industry division in the most extreme conditions;
- An Energy division dedicated to green energy supply – we are now able to produce, store and distribute green energy anywhere in the world.
Description of the position – Mobile Solutions Operational Technician
To support us in developing our projects, we’re looking for a Mobile Solutions Operational Technician
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping prepare for the deployment of operations in support of the Operations Manager.
- Checking the availability of operating equipment.
- Ensuring the quality of the service in accordance with defined commercial commitments.
- Monitoring the conformity of the service.
- Testing and maintaining equipment.
- Organising transport logistics.
- Managing equipment storage.
- Ensuring the loading (unloading) and transport of equipment, including the transport of hazardous materials.
- Helping to deploy solutions (distribution and electrical connection)
- Contributing to customer satisfaction.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the operating site, optimising flows and costs, proposing areas for improvement.
Description of the profile – Mobile Solutions Operational Technician
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Minimum CAP or equivalent Operational Technician, ideally in the field of electricity and/or events
- HGV License (EC, ADR (optional))
- Well organised and thorough
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of customer service
- Permanent position to be filled quickly
- Position based in Lempdes (63)
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
Please send your application (CV + covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org